|Project Type||Private Residential & Commercial Development (International)|
|Project Name||The Bridge|
|Address||Village No. 14, National Assembly Street, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom Of Cambodia|
|District||Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District|
|Total Units||2,334 units, comprising of
- 746 residential apartments and penthouses
- 963 SOHO units
- 630 commercial units
|Developer||Oxley Diamond (Cambodia) Co. Ltd|
The Bridge, a freehold, mixed residential and commercial development, is a joint-venture of two prominent property developers – Singapore-based Oxley International Pte Ltd and Cambodia-based Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
Standing a proud 45 storeys tall in the heart of Phnom Penh, The Bridge promises to be the icon of the district. This majestic development occupies a land area of 10,090 m2 and consists of a five storey retail podium with two distinct tower blocks interlinked by two skybridges to offering access to all that the development has to offer.
Historical buildings, entertainment options and shopping malls are all within easy access from The Bridge. Located nearby you will find the National Monument, the National Assembly Building, the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, the Australian and Russian Embassies, as well as the two main five-star hotels in Phnom Penh.
Consists of five levels of retail space for all types of shops spaces, from 2-storey shophouses, shop units, restaurants and foodcourts, to supermarkets, banks, and stores with a high four-storey central atrium spine and ample secured carparking.
– 2 minutes from Preah Sihanocambodia Boulevard and 5 minutes from Diamond Island, right in the heart of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh
– 360° view of Bassac River, Diamond Island and Phnom Penh city
– 2,352 units, comprising 762 residential apartments and penthouses, 963 SOHO, and 627 commercial units
– Modern facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium, playground, function hall and round-the-clock security